Saturday, July 18, 2009

An amazing friday



No doubt, fridays are usually the best day of the week. But today was amazing. We saw 500 patients this week, and it was nearly overwhelming to finish the week out. The children were once aqain the most amazing part of this experience.



I had the pleasure of working with Dr. Kati again today, who has been more than generous in her teaching and attention. By the end of the day I was working nearly independently and she was double checking my exams.



Of course, the day ended with a game of soccer, US vs. Ecuador. Im not entirely sure who won, as I spent most of the game in a giant mud puddle. Sure was fun!



Friday ended at the discotech... no pictures here, to protect the guilty.

1 comment:

  1. YEAH... FINALLY a picture of my boy! I am amazed by you, budddy!
    :-) mom

    ReplyDelete